domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

FOOLED AGAIN



Here I go playing the fool again...yeah I am, I am, I amTired and broken by the changing handsMissing what I never hadNot a dream not a thought not a one desirenothin' neededAll the fear, all the loss, all the pain in mehas all fadedI'm losin' sleep for the last timeI'm in too deep it's no surpriseSo here I go playin' the fool again...yeah I am, I am, I amTired and broken by the changing handsMissin' what I never hadI shoulda known by the jaded pastTimes can change but nothing lastsI never thought of being fooled againbut I am, I am, I amNot a lie, not a fight, won't be traumatizedby my anger... not too strong, not too weakI can't turn around for a strangerI feel the heat, I'm tempted stillI can't be led by your own will



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario